Hairy Potty

Well, I'm here because some noisy clown kept bugging me to OOPDAT. (cheh joking no offence) Recently, I've been super crazy over harry potter i don't know why. To be honest, i used to dislike harry potter because i was young and i pretty much can't understand what the movie is talking about. The last potter movie i've watched is goblet of fire, (i kinda dozed off watching order of phoenix, so it doesn't count) So just one week before this tuesday which is 3 days ago, i downloaded all six potter movies just so i could watch potter7 with jacie. And surprisingly, i found potter movies very interesting coz of the boom boom bam bam and funky words used to curse people. Abracadabra :D that was what i've thought when i heard the killing curse, until well.. i searched up the wiki. It's Avada Kadavra. Quite close. Quite close. Srsly, I even borrowed the book from jacie and even downloaded the game. And you know what? I never thought I'd actually find the book so INTERESTING. Yes, Gan Yi Quan reading a BOOK. Hey everything in the book was funnier and awesomer than the movie ;D no joke man. The game is 97% now heheheeeeeeeeeeeeeee

At lasttttt, thank you jacie for spending the time with me to watch harry potter 7 on tuesday and lending the first book to me on tues (and for bugging me to update)