Hello world (:

Silence, silence please. I know, I know "where have you been?" "why aren't you updating?" Okay, okay geee, well here I am. Sorry guys, but I lost my blogging mood since my last post so i decided to give it a rest. I'm BACK and that's all. I'm here to blog about JOEY's birthday celebration :D


First off, woke up like super early, yes, super early because we're "suppose" to arrive at 9. So yeah, reached there at 8.30  (so not malaysian right?)get off of my dad's car and then i go into the mall. Yeah it's empty and the aircond is on, who wants to wait outside under the hot sun right? So here comes the waiting while i window shop. Tik tok tik tok

9.00:
*sms jacie*hey r u leaving now?*
*As a matter of fact, i'm heading to grand city to have my breakfast*
"wuddddd, at least the others are coming"

9.15 : 
"well..yeah..they're coming soon"

9.30:
*calls joey*
"hi joey, where are you now?"
"we're on our way now"
"wudddddd.......!? okay where are you now"
"bandar sunway"
*okay that should take around 10 minutes*

10.00:
*gee it's been half an hour*incoming call*
"gan where are you, i'll meet you up"
"it's okay i can see you guys, i'll come down when i see u"

10.10?:
*3 girls walking together*
*finally they're here! let me stare at them for awhile*
*everyone looks around then joey stares at me*
*i wave :D then meet up*

T.T 10.10............ ah whatever. While buying tickets, there's this guy selling us tickets for 50 instead of 60, i thought he was gonna con us at first so when the others were exchanging their tickets, i didnt take my eyes of him. But well, they're approved, so yeah hahaha :D *fast forward lazy to type bla bla* 

TOMAHAWK!!!ya know? the pirate ship with a cage that swings 360 degrees, yeah i took that ride, or swing or whatever you call it. OMGOMGOMGOMG it was so scary, but i survived!!! the only thing i know is that i kept saying OMG throughout the whole thing, ask pirevan if you dont believe. But i doubt he remembers, coz he closed his eyes throughout the whole thing and who knows if  he shut his ears too. I'm just sayin. Got to the wet park after that. Took our lunch and rent the tubes before we change, literally. We were expecting to swim with the waves originally, but failed :x had fun tubing around :D esp tube stacking :D when we were about to return our tubes, found out that one just got stolen -,- gee, malaysians. At the exit of de lagoon, we get to exchange the wristband for souvenirs. But who needs em when you can get your money back rite? HAHAH. We weren't expecting dinner (or maybe it's just me) but we went to Full House. That's the restaurant i went to for my bday with my family. Joey paid for everything O: Or her mom. Or her. I don't know :x Ciao-ed after that.

I'm super lazy to put pics here so i'm giving you a link and a random pic (:
Gee i hate this part D:

Happy birthday, Joey (: