That's our end-of-tour gift, cun rite? :D
This is the Berjaya Uni-Col of Hospitality, and I went to their open day yesterday. At first, after KDU, i was like... whoah, if KDU is this good, it'd be a waste of time to visit Berjaya. But i was wrong. The moment i walked into Berjaya, everything was like...unbelievable, for a college that is located at the 14th floor of Times Square, it was beyond expectations. After the tour, a guy named Shaun Liew brought us around, and he can talk non-stop,just like a machine-gun that is firing thousands of bullets per sec [trtttttttttttttttttttt] and the lecture by a German lecturer (A very good joker, but pretty difficult to understand him. He pronounced 'point' variously, such as pot and porn), i feel that, KDU is just not as good as Berjaya.
In short, I'm really glad that I went to Berjaya instead of Taylors (sorry, Jacie!) and Sect13 KDU :D
