Youtubers

Hey fellow readers :D Ya know i've been watching tonnes of youtube vids by popular youtubers such as Nigahiga Mysteryguitarman Raywilliamjohnson and Davedays. And oh em gee, their vids just make my day and night over so fast. Well of course i didnt sit infront of the comp all day staring at their faces and laugh, i had to watch slowly ya know. What if i finished them all? What am i gonna do next? O: So anyway, isnt it kinda nice and cool if I'm able to make all these vids? internet popularity? cool people? Almost impossible i guess. First, no experience on comp softwares. Second, no money to buy THOSE software. And third, some of MA friends. "Your so lame!" "I bet you cant even get a single subscriber!" "Go study, you loser" D: Urgh ouch man. Nah just kidding ;p I've got great friends i know. They won't do that. I know they wont.. Rite?rite...?.....?....!@#%!@$
OH btw, i really need you guys' help on voting for the pics from the previous post.
Just vote on the right section -------------------->
The poll is over there :D
So erm, my poem's coming up and im writing on jacie
Hmm, not much to say now. I guess i'll be out now.


This is ganyq live on itsarobin.blogspot
Hope you enjoyed the post :D