*Picture deleted as requested my birthday girl*
*Will upload a better one soon, i guess*
*Will upload a better one soon, i guess*
Since everyone has a post of her partay, I'm gonna do it too! okay, first off I went to ss2 to wait for shau yuan. then we go to kopitiam to drink milo ice, while i make the box that has nic's present inside. That thing is so darn difficult to make weyh, took me around an hour to do so, and another hour to tie the whole thing with the ribbon. It's like all my feelings are inside the box rather than the present. Hope she doesnt throw it away. So anyway, when shauyuan's dad came, off we go. Before that, went to XY's house to get the map. I seriously dont know what's wrong with his sense of direction, but I think he might have problems driving in the future. He was like, ok. I'm sure this road is gonna go to my house, Ehhhh i thought it connects to it weyh, ok uncle go back to the main road. Then he started chatting and totally forgot about his house. So yeah, took de map, and off we go. omg the house is like one block of thing, but then when u look at it from another angle, it's uber big.So yeah bla bla bla. Makan. Then everyone had fun by jumping into the pool. While I, chat people like Ashley(or isit Ashlee?) , Ian Kit, Ruthra and Ganesh. Haha, it started off with me chatting with ian kit and then suddenly ashley/ashlee come and go: hi, i haven get to know your name yet, I'm ashley(then iankit go say her chinese name which i din really remember) :D She's so uber tall weyh, and when i got to know she's actually 15 only, i got shocked. She's actually taller than lisar, but of coz not taller than me :D So yeah, then we got into a topic of prefects, which three of us are actually one too. She's so scared of my camera, thinking that i hav tonnes of her pic inside there. In fact, i had none. I'm not some obsessed or stalker or some annoying people who tries to flirt, so dont worry :D Ruthraaaaa, my neighbour.. after being neighbours for so dang many years.. After chatting, went out to see nic cut cake and take pics. Stupid aqee din cut my part of one of the photo, now, I'm a joke weih. So after eating the cupcake and the cake, which i dont know what's inside there that made me felt so thirsty even until now. After eating my dad arrived, so we went home. gave a lift to ganesh abu and ruthra. my dad drives uberbly fast that day, dono why. Syok sendiri gua :D