Stress

I feel like punching someone, i feel like kicking someone
I feel very frustrated, i feel very ignorant
I feel like smashing something, I feel like throwing something
I have a super headache, but it's not really pain
It's psychological, i feel it
I hate modern maths, too much homework
I ate a dragon fruit, felt much better
I threw it away, and then my mind went blank
I thought of nothing, it's pure emptiness
I realised my maths homework wasnt finished yet
So i sat infront of de table
And started to push my book away
While arrange my keyboard nicely
And blog....
I wan to burn all my books
I have too much homework
This is the first time i'm stressed out
I wan to sleep..
Please lah, stop giving me homework
Eh, I don't really know this guy but he knows me, wadahek?
Zont warreh, Bee Happeh