Yes, orientation. We had to wake up so super early that day, just to guide those kids who run around like a mad bull to their classes and bring them on a tour around our pretty school. So... i woke up, after getting kicked by my dad, and i looked at the time '6:16' wadahek, I hav to like leave in 14 mins and my dad is taking his time kicking me. Rushed all the way and then get into the car. At first, i thought I'm gonna be late, but I'm wrong :DDDD And, my dad's right. 'Don't worry, not everyone's gonna be punctual'. Oh yes he's right!!! Who came at almost 7.30 eh? i wonder who.. WHO?? Ok well, after a small meeting, we went to the gym. So duck's our head. joey the only girl. sugen the joker who made us laugh infront of the kids. husaini the parent guide. and lastly, gan the hair model. ZZZZZZZZZZ. I was captured by Pn. Maha alive and brought to the front, standing there as a hair model. *stupid barber* After that...bla bla. Then suddenly we heard that we're gonna go back home from sch at 2.30, and with cocuri, it's almost 6. wadahek man. Someone wat the ikan-ed :DD After everything, we bring them to tapak, and then back to class. *lots of crap which i'm lazy to state* Then touring time :D Funny duck. I keep reminding of the toilet, but he still forgets it. After that, go back, rest, makan, ambil buku, check class, go back, listen to pnmaha, go back.
Not a word, I know i'm lazy to write